North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo, MS has upgraded the Micros 2700 system to the MICROS RES 3700 system for their cafeteria operations. PC touchscreens point-of-sale workstations makeup the most used components of the 3700 system. The Back Office PC is used for maintenance and reporting purposes.
- Improving Grocery Shopping Experience with New Technology
- Next Steps to Optimize Your Grocery E-Commerce
- Attract and Retain Grocery Customers with Frictionless Point of Sale
- What Are The Labor Shortage Solutions For Independent Grocers?
- July Self-Checkout Webinar
- A Few Tips on PCI Basics
- POS Security : 8 Tips to Help Prevent a Breach
- Data Breaches Destroy Reputations