Nashville Pet Products uses the latest Microsoft Retail Management System (RMS) software to provide point-of-sale and inventory control. The system allows NPP to manage store item pricing and stores sales for all of their stores using the RMS Head Quarters software in the central office. Managing pricing and consolidating report information at their corporate office gives them the buying and marketing advantages to have the right products on the shelves and meet their customers needs.
- Improving Grocery Shopping Experience with New Technology
- Next Steps to Optimize Your Grocery E-Commerce
- Attract and Retain Grocery Customers with Frictionless Point of Sale
- What Are The Labor Shortage Solutions For Independent Grocers?
- July Self-Checkout Webinar
- A Few Tips on PCI Basics
- POS Security : 8 Tips to Help Prevent a Breach
- Data Breaches Destroy Reputations